Charter Engineering, Inc.(CEI) is a leading manufacturer of RF and microwave electromechanical coaxial switches including ultra low passive intermodulation, very high power, and extremely low temperature switches for commercial and military applications.
CEI has extensive experience as a worldwide leader in the design, development, and manufacture of coaxial switches. We have delivered high quality RF Switches for communications, aerospace, defense, aviation, and instrumentation markets.
Coaxial switches offer failsafe, latching, or momentary (normally open) actuators along with various connector, voltage, and interface options. The electromechanical switches are the break before make type allowing for extremely high power depending upon frequency and connector.
CEI offers options for indicators, suppression diodes, TTL Logic, and terminations for most switches series.
Additional options includes solder terminals, D'Sub connectors, MS3112E connectors, and low intermodulation.
Special options allow for very low temperature of very high power.
RF SWITCH PRODUCTS
FEATURES OF THE RF SWITCH
- SPDT - SP12T and DPDT (transfer switches)
- Internally and externally terminated switches
- Very low intermodulation (PIM) RF switches (all models)
- Low insertion loss, low return loss (VSWR), high isolation
- Extreme Low Temperature models available
- Very High Power (kW) electromechanical switches
- Coaxial switches with SMA, Type N, Type SC, and 2.92 mm (K) connectors
- All models available in failsafe, latching, or momentary (normally open)
- Outstanding repeatability and reliability
- Thousands of RF switch configurations available
- All coaxial switches available with indicators, suppression diodes, and TTL Logic control
All RF switches and coaxial switches are manufactured by highly skilled, experienced engineers and technicians in the USA.
- 12.0 Vdc, 15.0 Vdc, 24.0 Vdc, or 28.0 Vdc
- Failsafe, latching, or momentary switches
- Suppression Diodes
- Latching Self Cutoff
- Solder Terminals, D-Sub, Micro D-Sub, and military power interface
- Low, very low, and ultra low PIM (-160 dBc min.)
- High power connectors
- Extended temperature range