CEI has extensive experience as a worldwide leader in the design, development, and manufacture of Military Grade RF switches.
Our switches are used in numerous defense projects such as the F35 Fighter, US Army Gray Eagle, Patriot Missile, and other programs.
Contact CEI for additional information to assist with your application.
All CEI switches offer the option for enhanced capabilities in Defense applications.
Visit our products page to review all switch series and select the low temperature option in the quotation form.
Manufactured in the USA
- Qualified engineers and technicians with decades of experience.
- ITAR Registered
- In house/3rd party testing capabilities.
Reliable, dependable switching
- Extended temperature range -55 Deg C to +90 Deg C.
- Qualified to -65 Deg C.
- High Altitude
- Rugged Environment
- Vibration, Shock, Humidity
- Fungi, Fluids Resistance
- Moisture Resistance
- 12.0 Vdc, 15.0 Vdc, 24.0 Vdc, or 28.0 Vdc
- Failsafe, latching, or momentary switches
- Suppression Diodes
- Latching Self Cutoff
- Solder Terminals, D-Sub, Micro D-Sub, and military power interface
- Low, very low, and ultra low PIM (-160 dBc min.)
- High power connectors
- Extended temperature range