CEI is a worldwide leader in the design, development, and manufacture of RF switches and components.
We deliver high quality electromechanical switches for communications, aerospace, defense, aviation, and instrumentation markets.
The coaxial switches offer failsafe, latching, or momentary (normally open) actuators along with various connector, voltage, and interface options. The electromechanical switches are the break before make type allowing for extremely high power depending upon frequency and connector.
FEATURES OF THE RF SWITCH
- SPDT – SP12T and DPDT (transfer switches) from DC – 40 GHz
- Internally and externally terminated switches
- Very low intermodulation (PIM) RF switches (all models)
- Low insertion loss, low return loss (VSWR), high isolation
- Extreme Low Temperature models available
- Very High Power (kW) electromechanical switches
- Coaxial switches with SMA, Type N, Type SC, and 2.92 mm (K) connectors
- All models available in failsafe, latching, or momentary (normally open)
- Outstanding repeatability and reliability
- Thousands of RF switch configurations available
All coaxial switches available with indicators, suppression diodes, and TTL Logic control
All RF switches and coaxial switches are manufactured by highly skilled, experienced engineers and technicians in the USA.
Select from the economically priced series below:
(Use our RF Switch Configurator for Step by Step filtering assistance.)